If you’re undecided between choosing wedding tiaras or tiara combs as your main bridal hair accessory then it might be helpful to look at the advantages of each and decide which would be best for your big day.
Pros of tiara combs over wedding tiaras
- Usually easier to wear and place than a wedding tiara
- Tiara combs tend to sit more upright than a tradition tiara which is tilted back slightly
Cons of tiara combs over wedding tiaras
- Tiara combs are difficult if you want to place with a veil which is attached using another comb as the teeth of the two combs might prevent both combs being slided into hair at the same place
- Not all tiara combs sit well on the top of the head, the arch in the comb might not mirror the arch on your head
- You will need to be wearing your hair up for the tiara comb to stay put
Pros of wedding tiaras over tiara combs
- Wedding tiaras can be worn with the hair down
- Wedding tiaras an be worn in multiple positions without any problems unlike the tiara comb
- Wedding tiaras can an easily be worn with a veil without the problem of the combs teeth getting stuck together
- There is a bigger range of choice of wedding tiaras then tiara combs as wedding tiaras is a better seller than a tiara combs
Cons of a wedding tiara over tiaras comb
- Need to hide the band of the wedding tiara with hair
So if you’re planning on wearing a veil or your hair down then you might find that a wedding tiara is the better choice for you. What are your thoughts and preferences on wedding tiaras or tiara combs? Leave your comments below.